Leabing early 10-06 (maybe)

Mortelinnor

I will go out tonight as part of my new quest to understand social interactions by gathering my own data rather than asking everyone for their opinion. As such, I am supposed to meet with people from work after they are done with their social ritual they called "predrink" (implying they would imbibe as much alcohol as they could before heading to the party). I told them I would go raid and join them when they were done, but I don't know what time it's going to be.

Long story short, I might leave early if they drink fast enough. Otherwise I'll leave after raid.

Problem solved. That was the one and only time I entered a bar in my life. No amount of social knowledge is worth being so clusterfucked up with hundreds of other people for a couple hours, becoming deaf because the DJ sucks and clearly has the music way too loud, preventing people from communicating without a written medium like text messages. Not to mention the fact that drunk people are extremely incoherent in their behavior and impossible to have a rational discussion with, thus preventing reliable ways to deal with them.

I will not be missing raid again for one of those anytime soon.

Edited by Mortelinnor
Forgot a coma :(